Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I may be omniscient, but even I cannot anticipate my family. I was just informed that I had to include this one last, tincy, wincy detail. So here I go. After our midnight swim, we took our frivolity up to the pool. We were playing a legit game of Marco Polo when Peter decided to play a game of Shark. Shark is basically the same as Marco Polo except that you have to find people without saying anything or making any noise. Well, that just invites cheating. Dad, Annie and myself decided to simply leave my gullible brother, eyes shut, in the pool. It was hilarious. After a few long minutes of stifled laughter, we finally told him the truth. We all thought that at some point we would've opened our eyes, but he kept them shut the entire time! What a guy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Malia and I love the pictures. We miss you tons and it looks like you are having so much fun. We wish we could be there with you.

Jenn Morgan said...

Hi Williams Family. What amazing adventures you are having. I have to admit I am jealous!! We certainly don't see that stuff in Sandy, UT. I've thought of you all several times over the past couple of weeks as we've endured snow storms and very cold temps. My knees and joints would be much happier in Panama!!

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Love you all and take care of yourselves.

Jenn Morgan

XistoGabriel said...

Blog legal!!!
Cool blog!!!

animalskzoobiel.bolgspot.com